Reason Play® is the leader in the development of solutions for the education sector in Mexico, with almost 30 years of experience, we offer school furniture, technology, educational content and innovative teaching aids that facilitate teaching and enrich the teaching process. learning to acquire, more easily, the concepts, skills and attitudes present in the current plan and study programs.
10 MILLION CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED WITH REASON PLAY
During the last 10 years, more than 10 million students have learned with our teaching materials throughout the country.
We are recognized by CONACYT as a company that systematically carries out scientific research and develops innovation.
PRODUCTS THAT ENHANCE LEARNING
The General Directorate of Educational Materials recognizes that our materials favor the increase of mathematical thinking and interest in science in an easy, practical and fun way.
Reason Play® solutions have been evaluated by important institutions. We have the recognition of various agencies that support our commitment to quality education.
• We are registered in the National Registry of Scientific and Technological Institutions and Companies (RENIECYT) of CONACYT since 2009.
• Recognition by the Department of Mathematics of the Higher School of Physics and Mathematics of IPN regarding "the relevance of the use and application" of our concrete manipulative teaching materials, didactic guides and interactive software in the delivery of mathematics in basic education, concluding that "the use of these tools favors the learning of mathematics".
• Evaluation of didactic materials of mathematics and science by the Directorate General of Educational Materials of the SEP, concluding that "the use of these tools favors the learning of mathematics and science, through a methodology based on the increase of mathematical thinking and the interest in science in students in an easy, practical and fun way in Basic Education ".
• Evaluation of our educational software by the Directorate General of Educational Materials of the SEP, concluding that its use "supports the educational process in the use of ICT tools in students, teachers and parents in an easy, practical and playful. "
• Recognition of the General Directorate of Primary Education of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the state of Sonora regarding our educational software as a material "appropriate and relevant" due to the "visual and auditory attraction for students".